FABRIC Facility Partners Workshop
Over the course of two days, December 3-4, 2020, FABRIC will host its second virtual community workshop.
The goal of this workshop is to discuss production details with our partners. We’ll delve into specifics on connectivity and federation, discuss challenges and solutions to early deployment problems, and address initial infrastructure operations. This meeting is targeted to facilities who plan to peer with FABRIC moving forward.
* Please read FABRIC Workshops Code of Conduct before workshop.
Registration is available by invitation only. Haven't received your invite? Request one here.
- Node Design
- Topology Design
- Functional Design
- Combined Software Design
- Control Framework
- Information Model
- Portal and System Services
- Network Services and Peering
- Measurement Framework Design
- Site Questionnaire
- Workshop Presenters Information
- FABRIC Workshops Code of Conduct